Thursday, July 31, 2014

Gwendolyn Collins




This singer/songwriter from Hackensack, New Jersey is undiscovered by some people but not for long. I can see her blowing up on On Air Radio stations as well as Internet Radio. Gwendolyn Collins has an album out called “Storytelling Side 1”. This album is wonderful it has that Neo Soul, Jazzy feel. I’m really liking her writing style and her voice is amazing. She tells a story with her lyrics. I’ve never heard of Gwendolyn Collins until DJ Michael Ealey turned me on to her. She is definitely going on my playlist. Some of my favorite songs of Gwendolyn Collins are, “Simple Things”, “Beautiful Fantasy”, “Beautiful Girl”, “Be Happy”, “Feeling Blessed”, “Peel Me A Grape” and “Typical”. Don’t sleep on this amazing artist Gwendolyn Collins, she is going places. You can listen to her songs on Streetwise Radio. Also listen to Streetwise Radio on iTunes, Pandora, Athena365, MyGen365, Live365 and Gilroy Radio.
LM


No comments:

Post a Comment