Monday, November 11, 2013

Marlon Saunders





I’ve never heard of Marlon Saunders until I heard his song “The Beginning of Never” on Streetwise Radio. I really like this soul, jazzy, R&B singer-songwriter from Chestertown Maryland. This talented artist has his own independent record label, called Black Honey. Marlon put out two albums on Black Honey label, Enter My Mind in 2003 and A Groove So Deep in 2005. Here are some of the songs from these two albums that are going on my playlist, “Enter My Mind”, “The Beginning of Never”, “For love”, "Beautiful Design" and “Coolin’”. Marlon Saunders has recorded, played on and shared the stage with some well-known artists like, Bobby McFerrin, Dianne Reeves, Joe Henderson, Ron Carter, Shawn Colvin, Nine Inch Nails, Billy Joel, Jane Siberry, Shania Twain, Vanessa Williams, Julee Cruise, Sting, Martha Wash, Michael Jackson, Lauryn Hill, Freddie Jackson, Jeffrey Osbourne, Tramaine Hawkins, Peabo Bryson, Dance Theatre of Harlem, and Ronald K. Brown. Check out songs from Marlon Saunders on Streetwise Radio, you will become a fan. You can also listen to Streetwise Radio on Athena365, Live365, MyGen365, iTunes, Pandora and Gilroy Radio.

LM

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for taking the time to write about my music. I am most grateful.
    peace...love...Marlon Saunders

    ReplyDelete