Thursday, August 8, 2013

Amp Fiddler


It's a shame that Amp Fiddler’s talent has not gained him more notoriety. I heard his song “Eye to Eye” from is 2004 album “Waltz of a Ghetto Fly” on Streetwise Radio. I thought this brother has that 70’s sound. Amp Fiddler is a singer-songwriter and keyboardist from Detroit, Michigan. As I continued to listen to his music, I’m amazed that I have never heard of him. It goes to show how awful the music has gotten on the on-air radio stations and television music stations like BET, VHI and MTV. The so called X-Generation doesn’t have a clue what real music is supposed to sound like. They just keep listening to the crap that is being played and accepting it. Amp Fiddler debut in 2004 with “Waltz of a Ghetto Fly” album some of my favorite songs are “Eye to Eye”, “Dreamin”, “Soul Devine You Could Be Mine”, “I Believe In You”, You Play Me”, “Unconditional Eyes” and This Is How”. If you have not heard of Amp Fiddler, take a listen to some of his songs on Streetwise Radio he is truly an artist that is funky and soulful. You can also listen to Streetwise Radio on iTunes, MyGen365, Pandora, Live365 and Athena365.
LM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVKYLnfiyrw

No comments:

Post a Comment