Monday, July 29, 2013

Bluey Robinson



Wow! Wow! Wow! Where has he been? I can’t believe I’ve never heard of him until DJ Michael Ealey of Streetwise Radio started playing him. On-air radio stations are out of their minds, they need to do their research on talented amazing artist like Bluey Robinson they need to be heard. Bluey Robinson was born in Sweden and raised in England he is of Trinidadian and Swedish decent. Bluey reminds me of Stevie Wonder with perfect soprano voice and El DeBarge hitting those high notes he is truly talented. He grew up listening to his mom’s record collection that consisted of artist like Bob Marley, The Drifters, UB40 and Jackson 5 and it shows in his music, He is so soulful. I like him a lot. This 20 something singer-songwriter released two singles “Showgirl” and “Coming Back” in 2011. Both of these songs are going on my playlist along with “I Know featuring Ryan Leslie”, “I Know (Studio Acoustic Version)”, “Take A Chance On Me”, “Think of me”, “Gotta Be A Way” and “Beautiful Eyes”. Bluey Robinson is one artist that is so soulful he should go straight to the top. It would be a shame if he doesn’t. You can tune into Streetwise Radio and listen to Bluey Robinson. You can also listen to Streetwise Radio on Pandora, iTunes, MyGen365, Athena365 and Live365.
LM

No comments:

Post a Comment