Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ntjam Rosie



I was listening to Streetwise Radio and I heard Ntjam Rosie “I Need”.  I thought this is a song that is going on my playlist. This 30 year old jazz, soul singer and songwriter from Sonkoe, Cameroon is an amazing songstress. Ntjam debut was in 2008 with her album “Atouba” since then she put out 3 more albums, “Elle” in 2010, “Live at Grounds” in 2012 and “At the Back of Beyond” in 2013. Ntjam sound is a mixture of two of my favorite artists Jill Scott and India Arie. The song “At the back of beyond” the title of her 2013 album is a beautiful song. My favorite song “At the Back of Beyond”, “Thinkin About You” and “Love is Calling”. Ntjam Rosie is a beautiful and talented remarkable artist. Streetwise Radio is playing songs from Ntjam Rosie. You can listen to Streetwise Radio on Pandora, iTunes, Live365, Athena365 and MyGen365.

LM

No comments:

Post a Comment